
Dr. T & the Women Movies Full HD 1080p Without Download Stream Online
User Rating: 4.8 out of 10 ★ From 192 Users
Storyline Dr. T & the Women (2000):
A successful Texas gynecologist finds himself amid a bevy of women and their problems – his wife’s breakdown, his daughter's fake marriage, his other daughter’s conspiracy theories, and his secretary’s crush. Craving time for himself, he finds solace in a kind outsider.Casts of Dr. T & the Women:
Richard Gere, Helen Hunt, Liv Tyler, Kate Hudson, Farrah Fawcett, Laura Dern, Shelley Long, Tara Reid, Robert Hays, Matt MalloyHe is overwhelmed by the woman in his life
Movie Details
Title: Dr. T & the Women
- Released: 2000-09-13
- Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance
- Date: 2000-09-13
- Runtime: 121 Minutes
- Company: Artisan Entertainment, Sandcastle 5 Productions
- Language: English, Deutsch, EspaƱol
- Budget: $23,000,000
- Revenue: $22,844,291
- Plot Keyword : Comedy, Drama, Romance
- Homepage:
- Trailer: Watch Trailer
- Director: Geraldine Peroni, Robert Altman, Robert Altman, Lyle Lovett, Jan Kiesser, Anne Rapp, James McLindon
Learn More About Dr. T & the Women
After writing three high-praise reviews, I tried to think of the worst movie that I'd ever sat through and this movie came to mind, front and center. I've sat through plenty of "chick flicks" but even by chick flick standards this one is just horrible. (to give this a more modern reference, I rate this one below "The Vow" on the painful to watch scale. If The Vow is a broken femur, Dr. T and the Women is everlasting torment in the 9th circle of Hell.)I try to look for the good in any movie, and I have plenty of low budget favorites as well as many Hollywood, blockbuster favorites. I've actually seen Dr. T. and the Women, movie on people's "Favorites" lists and I scratch my head and the only conclusion I can come up with is that the people that made this movie and actually like this movie are infatuated with Richard Gere and he could just stand in front of a camera doing anything at random for 90 minutes and these persons would have a deep admiration of the film... As a movie there is just nothing here. It is an absolute piece of c. I honestly believe that this movie could cause brain damage. Honestly I generally like Richard Gere movies, be they chick flick or not, but this is just an abomination. And if you absolutely have to see Helen Hunt in a "B" movie checkout Trancers. At least there is no pretense.




10 Comments
A successful Texas gynecologist finds himself amid a bevy of women and their problems – his wife’s breakdown his daughters fake marriage his other daughter’s conspiracy theories and his secretary’s crush Craving time for himself he finds solace in a kind outsider
ReplyDelete9 Shows Like Hart of Dixie You Should Watch If You Like Hart of Dixie Its Totally OK That Perry Mason Was Just a Gorgeous WellActed Long Episode of Law Order Netflixs 2020 Original Movies
ReplyDeleteJun 6 2018 Once upon a time we watched avidly for 3 or 4 nights See more ideas about Movie tv I movie Tv miniseries
ReplyDeleteMar 30 2018 Explore Alanis board Film Festivals on Pinterest See more ideas about Film Perfect stranger movie Good movies
ReplyDeleteKyle Liam Hemsworth and Swin Clark Duke live by the orders of an Arkansasbased drug kingpin named Frog Vince Vaughn When a series of mistakes sets them on a collision course with Frog Kyle and Swin must eliminate or die trying
ReplyDeleteCarson Can’t Keep Up with Rodney Dangerfield’s NonStop OneLiners 1974 Duration 1151 Rodney Dangerfield Recommended for you
ReplyDeleteWatch fulllength uncut Hollywood movies at Crackle all streaming online ondemand for free Comedy action drama scifi horror its on We and third parties use cookies or similar technologies Cookies as described below to collect and process personal data such as your IP address or browser information
ReplyDeleteHey all New here Just bought a 2005 DR 650 that will not run without a spray of starter fluid and when it does run it can only be kept going with your hand back and forth on the throttle It also backfires and is difficult to have it run without giving it plenty of gas Naively I thought it
ReplyDeleteFord 2000 wont turn over It cranked and ran fine a couple of days ago when I used it I checked the battery and it appeared to be okay but I put my charger on it anyway
ReplyDeleteBack firing would probably mean you are running lean What year is the bike I dont know jack about the pre96 but I know that a loose vacuum line has caused me similar problems on my should be checked before even pulling the carb I wouldnt even THINK about electrics until I had ruled out fuel
ReplyDelete