Watch Now I Was a Teenage Werewolf (1957) Movie uTorrent Blu-ray Without Download Online Stream


I Was a Teenage Werewolf Movies HD Without Download Stream Online

User Rating: 4.7 out of 10 ★ From 28 Users

Overview I Was a Teenage Werewolf (1957):

A meat-eating teenager (Michael Landon) sees a psychiatrist (Whit Bissell), who only makes things worse.

Casts of I Was a Teenage Werewolf:

Michael Landon, Yvonne Lime, Whit Bissell, Charles Willcox, Barney Phillips, Ken Miller, Cynthia Chenault, Michael Rougas, Robert Griffin, Joseph Mell

Explosive! Amazing! Terrifying! You won't believe your eyes!


Free Watch I Was a Teenage Werewolf (1957) Movies uTorrent 720p Without Downloading Online Streaming

Movie Component
Title: I Was a Teenage Werewolf
  • Released: 1957-06-19

  • Genre: Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Science Fiction

  • Date: 1957-06-19

  • Runtime: 76 Minutes

  • Company: Sunset Productions, American International Pictures

  • Language: English

  • Budget: $82,000

  • Revenue: $2,000,000

  • Plot Keyword : Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Science Fiction

  • Homepage:

  • Trailer: Video Trailer

  • Director: Joseph LaShelle, Paul Dunlap, Herman Cohen, Herman Cohen, Herman Cohen, Aben Kandel, Aben Kandel, A. Leslie Thomas, Phillip Scheer, Gene Fowler Jr.
Get More About I Was a Teenage Werewolf