Get Free The Wailing (2016) Movies In HD Stream Online

Full Watch The Wailing (2016) Movies Online Full Without Downloading Stream Online


The Wailing Movies Full Blu-ray Without Download Online Streaming

User Rating: 7.3 out of 10 ★ From 840 Users

Storyline The Wailing (2016):

A stranger arrives in a little village and soon after a mysterious sickness starts spreading. A policeman is drawn into the incident and is forced to solve the mystery in order to save his daughter.

Casts of The Wailing:

Kwak Do-won, Hwang Jung-min, Chun Woo-hee, Jun Kunimura, Kim Hwan-hee, Heo Jin, Jang So-yeon, Jo Han-chul, Son Kang-gook, Park Sung-yeon

Never be tempted.


Full Free Watch The Wailing (2016) Movies Full Length Without Download Stream Online

Movie Element
Title: The Wailing
  • Released: 2016-05-12

  • Genre: Horror, Mystery

  • Date: 2016-05-12

  • Runtime: 156 Minutes

  • Company: Fox International Productions, Ivanhoe Pictures, 20th Century Fox Korea, 사이드미러

  • Language: Deutsch, Español, 日本語, 한국어/조선말

  • Budget: $10,951,000

  • Revenue: $47,098,491

  • Plot Keyword : Horror, Mystery

  • Homepage:

  • Trailer: View Trailer

  • Director: John Penotti, Hong Kyung-pyo, Dalpalan, Jang Young-gyu, Kim Sun-min, Na Hong-jin, Na Hong-jin, Lim Min-sub, Kim Ho-sung, Chae Kyung-hwa
Read More About The Wailing
**A father's struggle to see his daughter to get well.**

A new film from the writer, director of 'The Chaser' and 'The Yellow Sea'. This time its a horror-thriller that focused on a rural police officer who witnesses a series of strange events escalating fears among its people. The original title was 'Goksung', which means the name of the village where this story takes place. This film is specially for those who like Korean films. But I'm sure that everyone would enjoy it equally. Very typical Korean film yet an engaging theme and thrilling, particularly towards the final quarter.

The opening, and almost the first act were like a black comedy. That does remain same after sometime. Because they wanted to give an impression what kind of person is this story's lead man. He's a cop, but feared of supernatural stuffs. So one day, he gets an early morning call to head where a family was slaughtered by one of its members. In his small village, with a small population, events like this are very rare, but when another similar incident was reported, ruled out what it was considered, but something else beyond humans.

After the strange dreams, he comes to know his family too got affected by it, particularly his young daughter. Followed by when it gets serious issue, the family decides to bring in a shaman and so the ceremony begins to free her from whatever possessed. This is where the film turns more aggressive in revealing following event with twists and turns. The rest of the film should be watched to know how it all ends.

The first thing was the film length. It was too long, nearly 150 minutes, but the screenplay filled with many enthralling scenes and dialogues. So I don't think sitting for that long would be an issue for most of the people. Surely you will be on your seat edge most of the time on your watch. Good story, but very confusing. I mean not puzzling way, but the events and its characters, especially the conclusion which is not exactly a perfect one with proper detail. So you might look for some clarifications after watching the film.

> "If you go fishing, do you know what you'll catch? He's just fishing. Not even he knows what he'll catch."

The concept was a little confusing like what kind of horror is this. At one stage there comes a zombie, but it follows right after an exorcism on a girl possessed by a ghost. The writer used the time as long as he wants to develop them. So the narration was slow, but very steady on its direction going deep. If you are good at Korean films, the style they make, you might predict some of the scenes correctly. Like I said the final few minutes might confuse you, but really well done part if you understand that clearly.

The film characters wise, I liked how it all connected at the end. But as a story, the solution did not seem right. I think not the fitting one or more convincing. I know who would you root, I mean most of you back what character, so from that perspective, feels it compromised a bit after put up a stern fight with what they had believed. I liked how culturally this story was narrated. I mean as its set in a small village, the ceremonies to fight the evil spirit was conducted traditional way, not the western style, except it opened with a quote from the bible.

The actors were perfect, particularly I liked where it was shot. A fine location to mix horror and cop themes. The suspense keeps the film alive, but you won't always looking at that, because the theme expands quite bigger than you expect. There are some unexpected turns, you might find yourself scratching your head for how deep it could go.

Don't worry, in the end, it all comes together, or maybe watching it twice could help you with that. As I said the runtime might not favour you for the second viewing. Besides, pay a good attention while watching it for the first time, then you will get everything. Particularly if you are an animal lover, that's a biggest clue you could get in this film.

I think it will be one of the best horror you would find around the world this year. It might get remade elsewhere, but the chances are less and it could remain as one of the Korean classics in the line of many others like 'Memories of Murder'. You don't have to be a Korean film fan or this director's, but if you do, surely you will have an advantage in understanding it clearly and like it more than the others. Definitely it is one of the best Korean films, but I don't think so a must see, not according to me. Though I won't conclude my review without recommending it to you. So I say watch it.

_7.5/10_

Watching "The Wailing" is quite an undertaking. With a runtime of almost 3 hours this Korean Horror-Triller is a shear beast. Unfortunately I feel like pretty much more than half the runtime should have been cut. "The Wailing" circles around in a seemingly endless "who done it" or, to be more precise, "who is it" and even though the acting of our lead Do-won Kwak was not too bad, the dialogues bothered me constantly. I find myself repeating this for about every Asian movie and I assume it must be a cultural thing. I mostly find the talk so generic and pointless, that you could reduce some movies to 5-10 important lines and let them be quiet for the entire rest of the runtime. And this movie is no different. The best acting performance was delivered by Jun Kunimura, who not only presented a great play with mimic, but also refused to talk much (I bet he knew I would appreciate that). The cinematography was pretty good and I liked the realistic appearing gore effects. Not so much on the "possessed zombies" but therefore on the crime scenes and such. With that many pro's and con's "The Wailing" ends up somewhere in the middle and can therefore be labeled average.

I don't often use the word masterpiece. I've seen 1,040 films in my life, totalling 1,549 hours of filmography. There's maybe 7 I would label a masterpiece with full usage and definition of the word.

The Wailing is the eighth film of one thousand and forty films I very willingly, gladly and without hesitation give the title of Masterpiece to.

I'm not too big of a fan of Asian supernatural horror. Whilst I very much enjoy it and give most films a pretty decent average rating, I find a lot of them bleed into one another with similar plots and a very safe view on the supernatural. In Japan it tends to be curses that have people die in mysterious ways, South Korea, a cursed object that has people murder each other are the most common ones I come across.

When I clicked The Wailing was supernatural, I prepared myself for a 6 or maybe 7 out of 10 movie that was good but wouldn't hold its own too well in the vast expanse of horror.

The Wailing gave me some stunning frames. The cinematography in this is beautiful. The gore frames are gruesome, unadulterated and unapologetic. The ritualism and belief of South Korea are shown in their full glory without fear. Na Hong Jin doesn't shy away from racial tension between the Japanese and South Koreans with a slightly historical take with a beautiful twisting story that left me with my mouth gaping open but still feeling just slightly uncomfortable - something I believe Hong Jin did on purpose. I was shown acting that was so well done, no matter what I watch these actors in from now on, I will always know them from The Wailing. The varying supernatural aspects were unique, something that stunned me, unafraid to step out of genre restrictions and lead the way with something new. With a story line that is intriguing, stunning and just raw, this two and a half hour journey was worth watching.

This is a film deserving of the hype that numerous other Asian horrors got but turned out to be predictable messed. THIS is the Korean horror of 2016, the one that should have lead the forefront of South Korean, or even Asian, horror into 2017. This is a film that shows prowess, promise and skill. Hong Jin treats us to such wonderful skills from not just himself but his script writer, his cast, his editing team, his make up team, etc, everyone involved. You can feel the passion and love and pure dedication that went into this movie.

A full 10/10 is just not enough for this film.

A twisting, numbing, horrifying masterpiece.


Post a Comment

10 Comments

  1. Scolmatore del Reno in funzione a SantAgostinoOctober 24, 2020 at 1:20 AM

    19112019 SantAgostino FE Shot with a Canon EOS 100D EF 40mm f28 STM le immagini sono state girate EVITANDO di violare divieti di accesso contravvenire al codice stradale

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2016 Movie List IMDbOctober 24, 2020 at 1:20 AM

    2016 Movie List by Jeroenone created 10 May 2014 updated 17 Dec 2018 Public Refine See titles to watch instantly titles you havent rated etc

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2016 Movie Releases Every Movie Coming Out in 2016October 24, 2020 at 1:20 AM

    2016 movies 2016 movie release dates and 2016 movies in theaters A complete list of 2016 movies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Canon EF Smart Adapter Tests for Sony EMount CamerasOctober 24, 2020 at 1:20 AM

    I’ve received so many questions about lens compatibility of Canon EF Smart adapters on Sony EMount cameras including Sony a7 a7R a7S a7II a6000 a5100 a5000 and NEX mirrorless cameras that I headed to BH Photo where I knew I could find a huge selection of Canon EF lenses to put to the test To compile this Guide to Canon Smart Adapter lens compatibility on Sony a7 Series EMount

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swarada Masale Spices Swag University for theOctober 24, 2020 at 1:20 AM

    Swaraj 855 FE Swaraj 855 FE model 2012 150000 contact number 7206166099 Swaraj 855 Fan Club Swaraj 855 Fans Swaraj 855 Modal 2014 Price Rs220000 Mob Num 7027298019 Swaraj 855 Na8601426501

    ReplyDelete
  6. Top Movies 2016 DVDs Release DatesOctober 24, 2020 at 1:20 AM

    Most Popular Movies for 2016 DVDs and Blurays for Movies 2016 and current prices

    ReplyDelete
  7. Error Codes Washing Machine LG USA SupportOctober 24, 2020 at 1:20 AM

    Buttons Wont Respond If the cycle already started before buttons stopped responding you may be pressing some options that cannot be added or the child lock option is on Unable to select certain options

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best movies 2016 – 2018 FilmGatorOctober 24, 2020 at 1:20 AM

    SpiderMan Into the SpiderVerse 2018 – 85⭐ Finding Dory 2016 – 75⭐ Hacksaw Ridge 2016 – 78⭐ Mission Impossible Fallout 2018 – 81⭐ Venom 2018 – 68⭐ Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri 2017 – 81⭐ Now You See Me 2 2016 – 68⭐ Ghostbusters 2016 – 61⭐ Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom 2018 – 68⭐ Moonlight 2016 – 79

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sidebyside lens comparison Digital Photography ReviewOctober 24, 2020 at 1:20 AM

    HD Pentax D FA 645 Macro 90mm F28 ED AW SR HD Pentax DA 15mm F4 ED AL Limited HD Pentax DA 1685mm F3556 ED DC WR HD Pentax DA 21mm F32 AL Limited HD Pentax DA 35mm F28 Macro Limited HD Pentax DA 40mm F28 Limited

    ReplyDelete
  10. CANON M200 NOIR EFM 15453563 IS STMOctober 24, 2020 at 1:20 AM

    Laissez votre smartphone de côté et passez à un appareil photo hybride à objectif interchangeable idéal pour photographier vos proches et les moments marquants de votre vie

    ReplyDelete
Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)