Get Free Insurgent (2015) Movie uTorrent 720p Stream Online

Full Watch Insurgent (2015) Movie Full 1080p Without Download Online Stream


Insurgent Movie 123Movies Blu-ray Without Downloading Stream Online

User Rating: 6.3 out of 10 ★ From 7857 Users

Narrative Insurgent (2015):

Beatrice Prior must confront her inner demons and continue her fight against a powerful alliance which threatens to tear her society apart.

Casts of Insurgent:

Shailene Woodley, Theo James, Kate Winslet, Miles Teller, Ansel Elgort, Naomi Watts, Maggie Q, Jai Courtney, Zoƫ Kravitz, Ray Stevenson

One Choice Can Destroy You


Get Free Insurgent (2015) Movies Full HD 1080p Without Downloading Stream Online

Particular Movie
Title: Insurgent
  • Released: 2015-03-18

  • Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction, Thriller

  • Date: 2015-03-18

  • Runtime: 119 Minutes

  • Company: Summit Entertainment, Red Wagon Entertainment, Mandeville Films, NeoReel, Lionsgate

  • Language: English

  • Budget: $110,000,000

  • Revenue: $295,238,201

  • Plot Keyword : Action, Adventure, Science Fiction, Thriller

  • Homepage: http://www.thedivergentseries.movie/#insurgent

  • Trailer: Watch Trailer

  • Director: Harry Cohen, Douglas Wick, Mary Vernieu, Florian Ballhaus, Akiva Goldsman, Alec Hammond, Louise Mingenbach, Barry H. Waldman, Neil Burger, Mark Bomback
Find Out About Insurgent
As I did in my review of the first instalment, in this movie series I should probably point out that I have not read the books. Some people claim that this movie do not follow the books but, obviously, I cannot comment on that. So my review is based on the movie and the movie alone. I have to confess that I mostly watched this movie because I did watch the first instalment and felt obliged to see where the story went.

This movie have quite a few fairly cool special effects, especially the ones when Tris is in the virtual reality world trying to open the cube with the message to the inhabitants in the closed up city. Unfortunately this pretty much sums up the good parts of the movie.

As with Divergent I found this movie to be fairly mediocre. One reviewer said that this was a movie dumbed down for the teenage audience. Unfortunately I feel that he was right. Also unfortunately I think many teenagers are a lot smarter than Hollywood believe they are.

The plot is, well, mediocre. The acting is fairly meh. The main character, Tris, really lacks any form of charisma and spends most of the movie going around in some state of melancholy feeling sorry for herself and everything that happens around her. Apart from Four most of the people were behaving immaturely, cluelessly, froze up or panicked whenever something nasty happened and switched allegiances back and forth like you changed shirts.

When Tris finally opened the cube I was expecting something cool and unexpected. What we got was a rather dull message about the city and its “purpose”. I complained in my review of divergent that we got absolutely no background information as to how the people had ended up in this ridiculous situation with a closed city and these factions that I still do not understand what they were supposed to solve. The message was supposed to explain this but it explained absolutely nothing except that the divergents were some kind of purpose or solution.

The ending? Well again this is a book series so it is not surprising that it ends in somewhat of a cliffhanger but it was really a cheap ending, one that you would expect from a TV series episode.

So I cannot say that I liked the movie very much. The virtual reality special effects scenes were fairly cool but that was about it.

Briefing; this movie is just bad.

The first was not good either but this one continues the path open by the first. The special effects are quite noticeably rendered by computers and the actors are uncharismatic, other than that, the plot is just bad.

Another movie with quasi-teenager lead roles in a dystopic future in which stupidity is spread all along man-kind.

We just witness the struggle of our heroine with her self-imposed guilt with stupid enemies that let her survive at every moment so she can become the messiah she is meant to be.

I think the only positive part I can get from this movie is the preeminence of strong and important female characters. Other than that, just skip it.

> The mystery box and the power hungry leaders!

This is not a bad sequel, I quite enjoyed it, but I think I liked 'Divergent' better. The story continued a very short after where it ended in the first. In this part, it was all about power hungry where many try to get that top post. On the other side, there will be an attempt to open a mystery box that found which might reveal some important detail about them.

Looked like a very good storyline, unpredictable stuffs, but not utilised to its full potential. Though the actors were good, especially Shailene was sexy in her short hairs. I think she came straight out of 'The Fault in Our Stars' to take up this role where her brother in this film was a boyfriend in that.

Visually as well very captivating with those great graphics and it is first digital 3D film in the series. It has numerous small twists, especially during decrypting the mystery box. So I felt the middle parts were the best part of the film.

I thought this film would take place outside the wall, but a new story was developed and still kept the mystery about the rest of the world. I don't know the book, but that's my disappointment. I hope the next film in the series would go beyond the wall and explore some new things. So I'm looking forward for the 'Allegiant'.

6/10


Post a Comment

10 Comments

  1. STURTEVANT RICHMONT Tools Grainger Industrial SupplyOctober 6, 2020 at 11:34 PM

    Searching for STURTEVANT RICHMONT Tools Graingers got your back Easy online ordering for the ones who get it done along with 247 customer service free technical support more

    ReplyDelete
  2. ZURN 10 gpm Coated Fabricated Steel Drain Interceptor forOctober 6, 2020 at 11:34 PM

    Looking for ZURN 10 gpm Coated Fabricated Steel Drain Interceptor for Fat Grease Oil 2 Pipe Dia 20 lb Capacity 22F419 Graingers got your back Price 33000 Easy online ordering for the ones who get it done along with 247 customer service free technical support more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Industrial Dial Wrenches Sturtevant RichmontOctober 6, 2020 at 11:34 PM

    Sturtevant Richmont has dial wrenches with an indicated value accuracy of 3 in both directions Our large single scale dial is easy to read and having only one scale prevents reading errors Customers turn to Sturtevant Richmont for the best production tools dial wrenches and torque tools on the planet

    ReplyDelete
  4. 810007 Datasheet Sturtevant Richmont Preset TorqueOctober 6, 2020 at 11:34 PM

    Preset Torque Screwdrivers PM Series Applications The SR PMSeries Preset Torque Screwdrivers are ideal for any application where High repeatability for low torque is needed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ford Mustang Strut Tower Brace Silver FR3Z16A200A 15October 6, 2020 at 11:34 PM

    Hey guys Stephanie with here with my review of the Ford strut tower brace for 2015 and up GT Mustangs The Ford strut tower Brace is a great option for the nonperformance type GT owners that would like to reap some of the benefits the Ford design strut tower brace offers to the performance type cars

    ReplyDelete
  6. PM Series Preset Torque ScrewdriverOctober 6, 2020 at 11:34 PM

    The Sturtevant Richmont PM Series preset torque screwdrivers are at the top of accuracy reliability and durability in both the calibration lab and also out on the shop floor

    ReplyDelete
  7. 201520 Mustang Spline Drive Lug Nut Kit Black LMROctober 6, 2020 at 11:34 PM

    This 20152020 Mustang spline drive lug nut kit is the perfect addition to a set of new wheels and tires on your S550 It is also a great upgrade from factory lug nuts This lug nut kit includes 20 black spline drive lug nuts and 1 spline drive key to properly install and remove your lug nuts while adding sinister looks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peripheral Stents ParaMount Mini GPS MedtronicOctober 6, 2020 at 11:34 PM

    Treat peripheral artery disease with the ParaMount Mini GPS balloonexpandable biliary stent View product details and resources for clinicians

    ReplyDelete
  9. DoubleJ Ureteral Stent by Olympus Medline Industries IncOctober 6, 2020 at 11:34 PM

    Closedtip design for onestep insertion in both open and cystoscopy procedures making the stent excellent for longterm patient comfort Unique black kidney tip medial line and full set of incremental markings help with accurate and simple placement

    ReplyDelete
  10. MDURA Chrome twohandle lavatory faucet 8228 MoenOctober 6, 2020 at 11:34 PM

    MDURA Chrome twohandle lavatory faucet As you step into your shower a billowing spray of warm water invites you to step in

    ReplyDelete
Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)