Watch Free Fright Night (2011) Movie HD Without Downloading Streaming Online


Fright Night Movie 123Movies 720p Without Downloading Streaming Online

Movie Definition

Title: Fright Night
  • Released: 2011-08-18

  • Genre: Horror, Comedy

  • Date: 2011-08-18

  • Runtime: 106 Minutes

  • Company: Touchstone Pictures, Gaeta / Rosenzweig Films, DreamWorks Pictures, Michael De Luca Productions, Reliance Big Entertainment, Dead Rabbit Films

  • Language: English

  • Budget: $30,000,000

  • Revenue: $41,002,607

  • Plot Keyword : Horror, Comedy

  • Homepage: http://www.welcometofrightnight.com

  • Trailer: View Trailer

  • Director: Javier Aguirresarobe, Tatiana S. Riegel, Michael De Luca, Richard Bridgland, Tony Lamberti, Christopher Assells, Mark P. Stoeckinger, K.C. Fox, Larz Anderson, Ramin Djawadi

Watch Now Fright Night (2011) Movies 123Movies Blu-ray Without Download Stream Online

Plot Fright Night (2011):

A teenager suspects his new neighbour is a vampire. Unable to convince anyone, he tries to enlist the help of a self-proclaimed vampire hunter and magician in this remake of the 1985 comedy-horror classic.
Casts of Fright Night:
Anton Yelchin, Imogen Poots, Colin Farrell, Toni Collette, David Tennant, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Emily Montague, Dave Franco, Will Denton, Chris Sarandon

You can't run from evil when it lives next door.

User Rating: 6.1 out of 10 ★ From 1261 Users
Find Out About Fright Night
Quite a decent teen horror movie. Maybe it lacks some jokes and the story, as always, is quite stereotypical, but the formula works well.

Yelchin, Farrel, Tennant and Poots make a good team.

I have to admit that I have not seen the original but from this version of Fright Night I must say that I do not understand all the fuss and why it has become somewhat of a cult classic. I give 6 stars out of 10 and that is quite frankly just barely. If someone had told me that this was a high-budget TV-movie I would not have been very surprised. Maybe it felt more fresh in 1985 when the original came out.

The first part of the movie is actually a bit boring. However, after the vampire finally reveals himself so that Charlie’s girlfriend and mother starts to believe him things starts to pick up pace a bit. Unfortunately a lot of the movie is still somewhat mediocre. There are the usual frustrating moments, which Hollywood seems to believe must be in every movie, where Charlie just stupidly stands and stares wasting time, drops his weapon etc. etc.

The special effects are okayish but never great. The “vampire hunter” Peter Vincent is just a jerk most of the time until the very end when he shapes up a bit.

It is a decent enough evening diversion but as I wrote, as far as I am concerned, it gets an “okay” but just barely.