
Super Troopers Movies uTorrent Blu-ray Without Downloading Online Streaming
Movie Point
Title: Super Troopers- Released: 2001-01-18
- Genre: Comedy, Crime, Mystery
- Date: 2001-01-18
- Runtime: 100 Minutes
- Company: Fox Searchlight Pictures, Broken Lizard Industries, Jersey Shore, Cataland Films, Árpád Productions
- Language: English
- Budget: $1,200,000
- Revenue: $18,492,362
- Plot Keyword : Comedy, Crime, Mystery
- Homepage: http://www.brokenlizard.com/movies/supertroopers/
- Trailer: Watch Trailer
- Director: Joaquín Baca-Asay, Adam Mazer, William L. Rotko, Jacob Craycroft, Jay Chandrasekhar, Jay Chandrasekhar, Jay Chandrasekhar, Steve Lemme, Kevin Heffernan, Kevin Heffernan
Altered State Police
Storyline Super Troopers (2001):
Five bored, occasionally high and always ineffective Vermont state troopers must prove their worth to the governor or lose their jobs. After stumbling on a drug ring, they plan to make a bust, but a rival police force is out to steal the glory.Casts of Super Troopers:
Jay Chandrasekhar, Steve Lemme, Kevin Heffernan, Paul Soter, Brian Cox, Erik Stolhanske, Marisa Coughlan, Lynda Carter, Joey Kern, Geoffrey ArendUser Rating: 6.7 out of 10 ★ From 688 Users
Find Out About Super Troopers
I've made it clear on multiple prior occasions that I don't care for American comedies. I'm not a stoner, I'm not five years old, and I'm not braindead, so the mass-marketed toilet humour, sex puns and lowest common denominator references just sort of wash over me in a gross, vaguely off-putting wave of annoyance... Well throw all that out the window 'cause I absolutely fuckin' **love** _Super Troopers_. Seriously there is no reason for it, I just do. It's one of about 5 movies where, the second it finishes playing, I could just go back to the start and happily run through it all over again. In fact, I've spent a not-insignificant amount of my lifespan doing exactly that._Final rating:★★★★ - Very strong appeal. A personal favourite._




9 Comments
Watch McFarland USA Full Movie Streaming Online 2015 1080p HD Quality Megashare Watch McFarland USA Full Movie Streaming Online 2015 1080p HD Quality Darfuqbingit 019
ReplyDeleteReleased May 14th 2004 Troy stars Brad Pitt Orlando Bloom Eric Bana Brian Cox The R movie has a runtime of about 2 hr 43 min and received a user score of 71 out of 100 on TMDb which
ReplyDeleteBased on Homers Iliad this epic portrays the battle between the ancient kingdoms of Troy and Sparta While visiting Spartan King Menelaus Brendan Gleeson Trojan prince Paris Orlando Bloom falls for Menelaus wife Helen Diane Kruger and takes her back to Troy Menelaus brother King Agamemnon Brian Cox having already defeated every army in Greece uses his brothers fury as a
ReplyDeleteStream ER S15E05 online or on the Fios Mobile app Just log on to your Verizon account and watch the latest shows online
ReplyDeleteDirected by Wolfgang Petersen With Brad Pitt Eric Bana Orlando Bloom Julian Glover An adaptation of Homers great epic the film follows the assault on Troy by the united Greek forces and chronicles the fates of the men involved
ReplyDeleteArnold Schwarzenegger This Speech Broke The Internet AND Most Inspiring Speech It Changed My Life Duration 1458 Alpha Leaders Productions Recommended for you
ReplyDeleteOn Crackle watch Hollywood movies for freeuncut and unedited From your favorite genres like Action Horror SciFi Crime and Comedy Just press Play
ReplyDeleteContent copyright by their respective owners TheTrailerArchives does not claim any right to these videos we only wish to preserve the promotional videos to be watched by everyone
ReplyDeleteLog in or sign up to comment on this video Create Account Sign In Copyright © 2017 FC2 Terms of Use Copyright Privacy Policy About EULA
ReplyDelete