
Ready Player One Movie HD 1080p Without Download Stream Online
User Rating: 7.6 out of 10 ★ From 9892 Users
Overview Ready Player One (2018):
When the creator of a popular video game system dies, a virtual contest is created to compete for his fortune.Casts of Ready Player One:
Tye Sheridan, Olivia Cooke, Ben Mendelsohn, Lena Waithe, T. J. Miller, Simon Pegg, Mark Rylance, Philip Zhao, Win Morisaki, Hannah John-KamenA better reality awaits.
Movie Details
Title: Ready Player One- Released: 2018-03-28
- Genre: Adventure, Science Fiction
- Date: 2018-03-28
- Runtime: 140 Minutes
- Company: Amblin Entertainment, De Line Pictures, Warner Bros. Pictures, Dune Entertainment, Farah Films & Management, Reliance Entertainment, Village Roadshow Pictures
- Language: English
- Budget: $175,000,000
- Revenue: $582,890,172
- Plot Keyword : Adventure, Science Fiction
- Homepage: http://readyplayeronemovie.com
- Trailer: Video Trailer
- Director: Alan Silvestri, Anna Pinnock, Steven Spielberg, Steven Spielberg, Janusz KamiĆski, Michael Kahn, Gary Rydstrom, Gary Rydstrom, Daniel Lupi, Kyrsten Mate
Learn More About Ready Player One
There's a moment in this movie when the central character says "I love her". His friend hastily replies, "Slow down bro... she could be a 300 lb man living in his mom's basement." In the very brief beat between the two lines, I thought FINALLY a movie about falling in love completely independent of what a person's genetics may be. And then the crushing cynicism in a dystopian world where there is little to live for and even less to hope for: even in a nightmare, a fat man is undateable.Don't worry though. If you have the skills you may end up on top. Just like Ben Mendelsohn's slave-owning antagonist almost did. Because in this story, it's not a world where anyone feels compassion or empathy. It's a world where everyone only thinks of themselves. A sociopath's dream. And that's what earns the top prize.
I love looking at Tye Sheridan. But not enough to sit through this again.
I watched this movie because I was once working in the VR industry and really curious what it could tell us (even though I am not really interested after watching the trailer).
Anyway, the experience is not bad (in 4DX). But not recommended for a second watch since there is little to dig and feel except for the numerous, eye-dazzling amount of Easter eggs.
Sorry.
Another great movie from Steven Spielberg
Obviously everything from the book cannot go into the movie, however a lot of what got into the movie was not from the book. Too much focus on car chases and too little on solving a puzzle.
If you haven't read the book, read the book! it's much more awesome!
Can you imagine watching this if you didn't give a fuck about the '80s? Like there's nothing that happens in _Ready Player One_ that isn't a reference to **something** at least, but almost all of them are '80s references. I mean I worship at the altar of 1980s' references on a daily basis, and even for me this was only so-so, I fear to imagine what _Ready Player One_ might be like for someone who actually demands originality.
Honestly, it was better than I was expecting, I'll front to that. The promotional campaign for this had the barometer for my excitement on this at a firm zero, and by the time I had finished watching it I was surprised to find I had actually enjoyed multiple things about it, but _Ready Player One_ is an exercise in lack of subtlety, and really tries your limits on suspension of disbelief. Not because of the fantastical endless virtual world inhabited by near every creation since the dawn of pop-culture, but because of the character interactions in their "real world".
_Final rating:★★½ - Had a lot that appealed to me, didn’t quite work as a whole._
I did not know what I would really think about it when I started to watch this movie. I hoped that I would like it but I was not sure what I would actually get. I used to like Steven Spielberg a lot but later in his career he’s done movies that either was not my kind of movies or that I was simply not that impressed by. However, as it turned out, this one I liked a lot as you can see from my rating.
As a computer nerd and science fiction geek this movie was of course right up my alley. I have thought other movies would be my kind of movies before but been sorely disappointed by ignorant and incompetent screen writers and directors trying to cash in on subjects that they knew absolutely nothing about. Spielberg did a good job of not screwing this one up.
The core of this movie is of course plenty of action and computer generated special effects with a somewhat apocalyptic story to bind everything together. The story works but it is not really anything special and some of the stuff, like the loyalty centers, was frankly a bit silly. But, as I wrote, it works and does not get in the way so that’s good enough for me.
As the previously mentioned nerd and geek I absolutely loved the abundant references to science fiction, fantasy and gaming history and lore. For me those were soo cool. I will probably watch the movie again just to focus on the background and see how much stuff I can spot. Stuff that I missed when watching the movie the first time.
The CGI effects and the action was also pretty awesome. The movie starts off right away with a great and absolutely insanely wild car race and continues to go strong from there. The battle at Doom castle at the end is just epic.
The only thing that made me go WTF was at the end [SPOILER AHEAD] were Mr Asswipe Sorrento finally catches up with the High Five’s van and the he just freezes and looks at Wade with a silly look on his face. What the fuck was that? Just stupid for no good reason.
Well, few are the movies where there’s nothing to gripe about. On the whole though this movie was great in my book. Also, I cannot say how pleased I am to finally watch a Hollywood movie that is not a remake or a sequel or a prequel or some other lame excuse to rehash a movie that has already been made.
"Wild trip down memory lane... in a DeLorean"
In 2045 people escape their harsh reality by going to a virtual world called the OASIS. After the creator dies, he challenges all users to go on a hunt for an Easter egg which gives them control over the OASIS.
'Ready Player One' isn’t a movie you’d expect from a 71 year old filmmaker but Spielberg once again shows his range. It's an incredibly fun ride that’ll have you cracking up more than once (“It’s f***ing Chucky!”).
While Spielberg switches seamlessly between real life and the virtual reality it’s rather difficult to get emotionally invested in the movie. Nonetheless most characters are fun and the love story between Parzival/Wade and Art3mis/Samantha gives it some depth.
Ben Mendelsohn is delightful as the villain and Mark Rylance is excellent once again.
The biggest treat of course is the nostalgia. You’ll have a blast simply by counting the pop culture references(Iron Giant’s thumbs up and the Shining among my personal favorites). The movie features a killer 80’s soundtrack and Alan Silvestri provides the finishing touch with a wonderful score.
Ready Player One is a visual feast. See it on the biggest screen you can find. Preferably in Imax. Especially during the race you’ll be blown away.




10 Comments
3D Bluray Movies for an Immersive Home Theater Experience Everyone loves movies and the Bluray format allows you to enjoy them in exceptionally highquality and highdefinition formats at home 3D Bluray movies add another layer of enjoyment to the package and let you have the experience of being in an IMAX theater without leaving your living room eBay has a wide selection of affordable
ReplyDeleteGet great deals on 3D Movie Bluray Discs Expand your home video library from a huge online selection of movies at Fast Free shipping on many items
ReplyDeleteJurassic World Fallen Kingdom Bluray Disc 2018 3D 42 out of 5 stars 9 Total Ratings 9 1499 New 1299 Used 45th Anniversary Limited Edition 4K Ultra HD BluRay wSlipcover 1600 325 shipping Make Offer Jaws Many 3D and Bluray movies also offer a 2D version of the film or program Many offer highdefinition
ReplyDeleteFeatures Bluray 3D 2 new refurbished from 3500 Watch Sylvania NB501SL9 Bluray Disc Player Sylvania BluRay Player NB530SLX 1080P Remote Manual Bonus View Box 12499 Sylvania SDVD1187 114 Portable Bluray Dvd Playe 18016 Sylvania 101 Dual Screen Portable DVD Player Essentials Bundle
ReplyDeleteProduct Title Sony BDPS3700 Streaming BluRay Disc Player with Wi Average rating 45 out of 5 stars based on 4 reviews 4 ratings Current Price 14294 142 94 List List Price 15999 159 99
ReplyDeleteLargest Selection of New Bluray Available Free Shipping on Orders Over 25 Movies TV New Releases Classics Foreign HardToFind
ReplyDeleteFind 3D Bluray movies at We have thousands of titles from the latest Hollywood blockbusters to classic movies on Bluray
ReplyDelete29 product ratings 29 product ratings The Universe 3D Bluray movie tested with Warranty C 675 Top Rated Seller C 325 shipping Format Bluray Disc 9 new refurbished from C 1967 4K Ultra HD Bluray Disc 2018 C 985 Free shipping Make Offer The Spy Who Dumped Me 4K Ultra HD Bluray Disc 2018
ReplyDeleteShop Best Buy for 3D Bluray players including 4K upscaling and WiFi streaming models
ReplyDeleteASIN B00KFDR1GS Il sagit en fait dun import UK Le bluray 2D ne propose pas de VF ni de soustitres uniquement langlais en piste audio soustitres le bluray 3D est en Français il sagit du mĂȘme bluray que lĂ©dition française Ă©puisĂ© avec VF soustitres français menu en français
ReplyDelete