Get Free Now A History of Violence (2005) Movies uTorrent 1080p Without Downloading Online Stream


A History of Violence Movies Full HD 1080p Without Download Online Streaming

Movie Overview

Title: A History of Violence
  • Released: 2005-09-23

  • Genre: Drama, Thriller, Crime

  • Date: 2005-09-23

  • Runtime: 96 Minutes

  • Company: New Line Cinema, BenderSpink, DC Comics

  • Language: English

  • Budget: $32,000,000

  • Revenue: $60,740,827

  • Plot Keyword : Drama, Thriller, Crime

  • Homepage:

  • Trailer: Video Trailer

  • Director: David Cronenberg, Chris Bender, Josh Olson, John Wagner, Peter Suschitzky, Peter Suschitzky, Ronald Sanders, Howard Shore, Vince Locke, James McAteer

Tom Stall had the perfect life … until he became a hero.

Narrative A History of Violence (2005):

Watch Free A History of Violence (2005) Movie Solarmovie 1080p Without Downloading Stream Online
An average family is thrust into the spotlight after the father commits a seemingly self-defense murder at his diner.
Casts of A History of Violence:
Viggo Mortensen, Maria Bello, Heidi Hayes, Ashton Holmes, William Hurt, Ed Harris, Peter MacNeill, Stephen McHattie, Greg Bryk, Kyle Schmid
User Rating: 7.2 out of 10 ★ From 1914 Users
Learn More About A History of Violence
Probably Cronenberg's most mundane work, but that's not even remotely a knock against _A History of Violence_. I hear tell that fans of the comic don't much like this big screen re-telling, but I've never read it, so I'm gonna go ahead and really enjoy it anyway.

_Final rating:★★★½ - I really liked it. Would strongly recommend you give it your time._