Download The Harvest (2013) Movies Full 720p Without Download Streaming Online


The Harvest Movie 123Movies 720p Without Download Online Stream

User Rating: 6 out of 10 ★ From 128 Users

Narrative The Harvest (2013):

Maryann moves in with her grandparents after she's orphaned. Desperately lonely, she sets out to befriend a neighboring deathly ill, bed-ridden boy, despite the outright disapproval of his mother. Maryann's persistence pays off, however, and during a series of secret visits she gradually uncovers some seriously sinister goings-on in the house.

Casts of The Harvest:

Samantha Morton, Michael Shannon, Natasha Calis, Charlie Tahan, Peter Fonda, Leslie Lyles, Meadow Williams, Journey Smith, Nolan Lyons, Hayden Skigen

First the Fall, then The Harvest.

Movie Point

Download Now The Harvest (2013) Movies High Definition Without Downloading Online Stream
Title: The Harvest
  • Released: 2013-10-19

  • Genre: Horror, Thriller

  • Date: 2013-10-19

  • Runtime: 104 Minutes

  • Company: Living Out Loud Films, Das Films, Elephant Eye Films, IFC Midnight

  • Language: English

  • Budget: $8,379,000

  • Revenue: $457,276,000

  • Plot Keyword : Horror, Thriller

  • Homepage:

  • Trailer: Video Trailer

  • Director: Bill Pankow, John McNaughton, George S. Clinton, Rachel Morrison, Theo Sena, Niko Tavernise, Stephani Lewis, Matthew Munn, Max Sherwood, Stephen Lancellotti
Learn More About The Harvest
> The truth always finds its way out.

The Majority of us don't even this movie is exist. Because they never promoted it and it never theatrically released. But I came across and accidentally found it, then I decided to give it a try like my usual support for the unnoticed flicks. In fact, the movie surprised me, the story was so much better than I thought, I mean awesome. But the movie had its own defects which lets it down. From the director of 'Wild Things', another decent suspense-thriller after almost 15 years.

Facially I recognised some of the actors, but did not know their names, except Michael Shannon. This story is set in a rural town, and most of the scenes were shot in an isolated house and its surroundings. A young girl Maryann, who moved to live with her grandparents after her parents' death, befriends a lonely, very sick boy Andy who has always been in the bed all his life. After a while it becomes a secret relationship once the boy's mother forbids seeing each other due to the severeness of the ill. But only until the secret comes out which leads the boy in jeopardy. So what follows is the double twist, one after another and a fitting conclusion.

> "What's the difference between god and a doctor?
> God doesn't think he's a doctor."

Felt like I got a very good thriller here, but I extremely disappointed with the performances. To me the actings were the worst part in the entire film, along with a few scenes that I didn't like. Like I said, no doubt about the storyline, one of the best in the recent times, but the screenplay was utterly stupid in a few parts. Those should have been improvised for a better outcome. Especially I can't take it the way the girl for the first time meets the boy. The situation, the development, all were so silly, but somehow they had to come together where the rest of the story builds.

I know I'm kind of criticising it and I'm not intensely doing that. If it was a television movie, hundreds of excuses can be given, but it was not. Initially I expected it to be a creepy flick with haunting stuffs, but soon after I realised it was another kind of horror which I call them a terror-horror (uninvolvement of ghost, spirit, zombie, et cetera, but the human who creates a terrifying atmosphere). The opening was very unusual, but comes to the point very quickly. From introducing the characters to developing the story, it took time as it is not a short movie.

I never got bored, it kept me awake till the end credit. Storywise, I enjoyed it. If it was corrected all the flawed areas as I mentioned, would have been eased to accept the film by everyone. I feel it is worth suggesting, but not to everybody. If you are looking for a mystery film, then you could try it. Despite whatever I said negatively about it, I still can't able to hate it completely. Obviously it is underrated, it deserves to be praised from the one angle. In another I can't pretend like I don't see the flaws. If somebody is going to remake it in 20-30 years later from now, I'll be old and I expect them to emend the mistakes this one made.

7/10


Simple Online Time Tracking Software Harvest ~ Harvest integrates with dozens of your favorite tools like Slack Trello and Basecamp to save you time and streamline your workflow Learn more about Integrations Discover a better way to schedule new projects Peer into the future of your business with Harvest Forecast the fast and simple way to schedule your team across upcoming projects

Greg Laurie ~ You can know God and make Him known at Harvest with Greg Laurie Explore A New Beginning daily devotions live events and other free resources

Harvest Definition of Harvest at ~ Harvest definition the gathering of crops See more

Harvest Definition of Harvest by MerriamWebster ~ Harvest definition is the season for gathering in agricultural crops How to use harvest in a sentence

Live Services Harvest Christian Fellowship Online ~ Harvests goal is to Know God and Make Him Known You can now do that online Watch live online weekly teachings from Pastor Greg and live music

Home Harvest Christian Fellowship ~ Featuring the biblical teaching of Pastor Greg Laurie Harvest is a place where you can come to learn more about God in a casual nonthreatening atmosphere No judgment No hostility No ritual Just real people seeking to be in relationship with God and other likeminded believers

Home Harvest House of Cannabis ~ At Harvest nothing is more important than meeting the needs of our customers That’s why our worldclass staff is trained to be educators rather than salespeople Our job isnt done until you feel empowered to choose the best cannabis for your individual needs Part of that comes from cannabis education

Unique RV Camping with Harvest Hosts ~ “Harvest Hosts is a great resource for RVers especially fulltimers like myself And as most parks charge 40 and up a membership quickly pays for itself” Michael Miller

Half Baked Harvest Delicious Wholesome Family Friendly ~ August 17 One Pot 4 Cheese Caprese Mac and Cheese This easy summery one pot 4 cheese caprese mac and cheese is the perfect recipe to use up those summer tomatoes and garden basil